Interim Procedures for Overseas Brands to Declare Shenzhen Top Brand
(2016)2017-06-21 11:02:11 (GMT+8)
1. General Rules
(1) To promote international Brand Building communication and cooperation, assisting excellent overseas brands entering China market, Shenzhen Top Brand Evaluation Committee thus carried out this regulations.
(2) Overseas brands referring in this regulations means all brands registrated beyond the People's Republic of China and regions had not yet implemented the administrative jurisdiction by China mainland (like Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions).
(1) Lawful business liscence and self-owned brand are required.
(2) Established over 3 years and the brand must known internationally.
(3) Related products already entered China market or planing to open China market.
(4) Actively perform corporate social responsibility.
(1) European enterprises should submit the application form to European branch of Federation of Shenzhen Industries.
(2) Japan enterprises should submit the application form to Japan branch of Federation of Shenzhen Industries.
(3) Foreign enterprises except European areas and Japan should submit the application form and related materials directly to the Shenzhen Top Brand Evaluation Committee. All related materials should supported by third party, such as local chamber of commerce or attorney office.
4. Application and Evaluation Procedures
(1) Submit the application form and related materials supported by third party.
(2) European and Japan enterprises should submit application materials (E-copy or hard copy) accordingly to European branch or Japan branch of Federation of Shenzhen Industries, and Foreign enterprises except European areas and Japan should submit directly to the Shenzhen Top Brand Evaluation Committee in Shenzhen China.
(3) Shenzhen Top Brand Evaluation Committee begin to process;
(4) Report the evaluation results to the director of Shenzhen Top Brand Evaluation Committee.
(5) Shenzhen Top Brand Evaluation Committee to give formal notice to enterprises;
(6) Inviting awarded corporation to the award release conference.
5. Supplementary Provisions
(1) The Shenzhen Top Brand Evaluation Committee is responsible for any questions.
(2) This approach will process trial implementation since the release date.